Nylon Hose Nozzles
*Items that are out of stock/not tracked in store can be shipped from warehouse.*
NHP Nylon Nozzle Holders
The Clemco fiber-reinforced nylon nozzle holder attaches to the end of a blast hose and holds a contractor-thread blast nozzle.
Description of Operation
The blast hose must be cut squarely and cleanly. The nozzle holder is installed with the screws provided. These screws penetrate the outer wall, but not the inner wall of the blast hose.
In operation, the air pressure inside the blast hose helps hold the nozzle holder securely in place.
A nozzle washer must be placed on the shoulder inside the nozzle holder to prevent premature wear and failure, of both the holder and the nozzle, from high-speed abrasive.
- NHP-3/4 fits 3/4-inch ID hose
- NHP-1 fits 3/4-inch ID 2-braid hose, (1-1/2-inch OD) and 1-inch ID hose
- NHP-2 fits 1-inch ID 2-braid and 4-ply blast hose (1-7/8-inch OD) and 1-1/4-inch ID hose
- NHP-3 fits 1-1/4-inch ID 2-braid and 4-ply blast hose (2-5/32-inch OD)
- Fiber-reinforced nylon material springs back from most impacts that would dent or deform metal nozzle holders
- Lighter weight than metal nozzle holders
- Precision dimensions
- Large thread makes changing nozzle easy
The resilient nylon material provides a lightweight receptacle for your nozzle. The tight tolerances offer consistent threading, be it 1-1/4" NPS or heavy-duty 50mm threads. Offered in sizes to fit 3/4", 1" and 1-1/4" I.D. blast hose.