6.0 cu/ft Clemco Classic Blast Package
Clemco Blast Machine Packages can only be shipped via LTL Truck Freight due to the size and weight of the product. *Items that are out of stock/not tracked in store can be shipped from warehouse.* We have different packages available. Before making your purchase, please call us at (405)235-1387 for availability, accurate pricing and shipping details.
6 Cu. ft. Classic Blast MachinesHigh performance, versatile blast cleaning system removes contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.
Model 2452 holds 6 cubic feet of abrasive providing 30 minutes of blasting at 100 psi with a No. 6 (3/8-inch) nozzle.
Requirements for Operation
These items are required, but are not included with this equipment:
- Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle. Refer to Air Consumption Chart in Blast Off 2 booklet (publication stock no. 09294).
- Minimum of 50 psi needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine.
- OSHA-required remote control system that interrupts blasting if operator should lose control of the nozzle when blast machine is pressurized.
- NIOSH-approved, type CE, supplied-air respirator.
- Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
- Abrasive blast media specifically marketed for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
- Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
- Yard portable, industrial-quality blast machines manufactured to ASME code.
- 1 1/4 inch piping allows up to 50 percent more air flow when compared with 1 inch piping.
- Industrial-quality valves, piping and fittings designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
- FSV abrasive metering valve maintains smooth, consistent, adjustable media flow. Model 2443 Lo-Pot has a LPV abrasive metering valve.
Approvals and Certifications
Clemco's quality management system is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Blast machine pressure vessel is built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 150-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified.
Remote control system complies with OSHA regulation 1910.244 (b).
Clemco's Classic machines are available in capacities 1/2 to 20 Cu. ft.