3 cu/ft Clemco Classic Blast Machine Packages
All listed prices are estimates and are subject to change. Clemco Blast Machine Packages can only be shipped via LTL Truck Freight due to the size and weight of the products. *Items that are out of stock/not tracked in store can be shipped from warehouse.* We have different packages available. Before making your purchase, please call our office at (405)235-1387 for accurate pricing, package information, and shipping details.
3 cu. ft. Classic Blast Machines
High performance, versatile blast cleaning systems remove contamination, corrosion, mill scale, and coatings from most surfaces. Produces a uniform surface texture, and creates a surface profile to increase bonding for coatings.
Model 1648 holds 3 cubic feet of abrasive providing approximately 15 minutes of blasting at 100 psi with a No. 6 (3/8-inch) nozzle.
Requirements for Operation
These items are required but not included with this equipment:
- Clean, dry, compressed air of sufficient volume to maintain desired pressure at the nozzle.
- Minimum of 50 psi is needed to close the pop-up valve and pressurize the blast machine.
- Grade D breathing-air supply as defined by Compressed Gas Association Commodity Specification: G-7.1 (Refer to www.cganet.com).
- Abrasive blast media specifically marketed for abrasive blasting and appropriate for your application.
- Appropriate blast suit, work boots, hearing and eye protection.
Description of Operation
The operator controls blasting from a remote control handle at the nozzle. Pressing the handle starts blasting; releasing it stops blasting. The blast machine contains abrasive and meters it into the compressed air stream.
- One-man portable industrial-quality blast machines manufactured to ASME code.
- Industrial-quality valves, piping and fittings designed to maximize air flow and minimize energy required to operate the system.
- FSV abrasive metering valve maintains smooth, consistent, adjustable media flow.
Approvals and Certifications
Clemco’s quality management system is ISO 9001-2008 certified.
Blast machine pressure vessel built to American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME) specifications for 150-psi working pressure. Vessel is hydrostatically tested and National Board-certified.
Remote control system complies with OSHA regulation 1910.244 (b).