ZERO BNP 55 Suction Blast Cabinet
Please call our office at (405)235-1387 for availability, accurate pricing and shipping details. Zero BNP Blast Cabinets can only be shipped via LTL truck freight due to the size and weight of the product. Please contact us before you make your purchase.
BNP 55 Suction Blast CabinetBNP blast cabinets deliver efficient, affordable media blasting to clean, peen, deburr, or finish parts. With an enclosure measuring 42 inches by 22 inches by 28 inches high, the BNP 55 is the perfect blast cabinet for processing small to mid-size parts. The system includes a reclaimer and dry filter. Available in suction blast models only. Shown with optional table/tray on internal track and dry filter dust collector. Also available with optional reverse-pulse dust collector.
BNP 55 Cabinets Feature:
- Full-length, neoprene-on-fabric gloves resist wear and protect operator.
- Safety interlocks interrupt blasting if either door isopened. (Conforms to US regulations.)
- Adjustable, heavy-duty chromed latches seal doors tight through years of service.
- Unique Air Logic system (pilot actuated) to maximize air flow to the blast gun.
- Double-wall, sound-insulated doors, with industrial quality lift-off hinges.
- 14-gauge steel all-welded construction, with precisely formed bends, forms a rigid, long-lasting cabinet shell.
- Tilt-out window, for tool-free glass changes in minutes.
- Pressure regulator, gauge, and electric switch mounted within easy reach.
- Built-in blow-off gun helps keep dust inside the cabinet, not on your floor.
- Remove rust, mill scale, heat scale, and carbon buildup from metals
- Strip paint, powder coating, plating, and anodizing from parts for rework
- Eliminate burrs, parting lines, flashings, and other defects from castings and injection-molded parts
- Extract residual sand from castings
- Beautify steel, stainless steel, aluminum, brass and other metals with a uniform matte finish
- Etch artwork and lettering into glass, stone, plastics, metal and other materials
- Clean release agents and material buildup from molds