Ramuc Type A Chlorinated Rubber Pool Paint
Ramuc Swimming Pool Paint can only be shipped via LTL truck freight due to the hazardous nature of the product. Due to production issues, availability on all colors will vary. (Current wait time is 3-4 weeks out.) Please contact us at (405)235-1387 before you make your purchase and we will give you an accurate availability, shipping time and cost. *Items out of stock/not tracked can be shipped from warehouse.*
**LIMITED IN STOCK: Type A Chlorinated Rubber in Dark Blue has been discontinued. So get yours while supplies last!**
This premium chlorinated rubber coating is formulated to provide excellent hiding, coverage, and protection. It restores and upgrades previously painted chlorinated rubber surfaces and has been the paint choice of swimming pool professionals for more than 70 years.
- Superior coverage rate compared to other chlorinated rubber paints
- High gloss finish allows for easy cleaning
- Easy to apply by roller or airless spray
- Two-coat system
- Use SKID-TEX* additive to achieve a non-slip surface application.
- Must be applied to a dry surface
- Not for use on spas, or fiberglass/gel coat pools
- VOC restrictions may apply
- Accent colors are not recommended for full surface application.
- *SKID-TEX has been discontinued, available while supplies last.
|Coverage:||Up to 400 sq. ft./gallon on recoats|
|Fill Time-Indoor:||10 days|
|Fill Time-Outdoor:||5 dry days|