RAMUC Hi-Build Epoxy 2 Gallon Kit
Ramuc Swimming Pool Paint can only be shipped via LTL truck freight due to the hazardous nature of the product. Please contact us at (405)235-1387 before you make your purchase and we will give you an accurate shipping time and cost.
This superior High-Build Epoxy coating is formulated to provide the longest-lasting finish of any pool paint.
- Renovates aged concrete, plaster, and fiberglass/gelcoat surfaces.
- Compatible with salt water systems.
- Alternative tp plastering at one-third the cost.
- Abrasion and chemical resistant.
- Self-priming, two-coat system.
- VOC compliant in the US and Canada.
- New/Bare/Sandblasted Concrete
- Sandblasted Steel
- Bare Fiberglass
- Existing Epoxy Coated Surfaces
Prepping Agent: Ramuc Clean & Prep Solution
Do NOT Apply To (NON-Compatible Surfaces or Coatings):
- Chlorinated Rubber
- Synthetic Rubber
- 75-100 sq. ft. per gallon kit on bare or rough, porous surfaces
- 150-175 sq. ft. per gallon kit on recoats.
Apply with Brush, Roller (max 3/8" thickness), Airless or Conventional Spray.
Drying Time Between Coats: 16-72 Hours (After 72 hours, you must sand before applying second coat.)
Dry/Cure Time Before Filling:
- Outdoor - 5-7 Days
- Indoor - 10-14 Days
Satin Finish, with 6-8 Years Service Life
Clean up with Ramuc Paint Thinner.
*Hi-Build Epoxy Black is recommended for accent colors only.*